SAGE Dining Services
Fresh, delicious, food made from scratch!
We’re proud to partner with SAGE Dining Services®. SAGE, established in 1990, is the leading food service provider for independent schools and colleges throughout North America. SAGE's unparalleled expertise in nutrition, sustainability, and culinary trends produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
Getting Started with MyKidsSpending
MyKidsSpending.com is the portal that you will use to view and fund your student’s lunch account. To utilize the lunchroom service, visit www.mykidsspending.com and create an account by entering the parent's email address on file with the school. Please use the same email that you have used in the Parent Portal, our student information system. Student ID numbers can be found in the Parent Portal by hovering over your child's picture.
Parents can load funds to the account via credit card or bank account transfer. These funds are posted to your account within minutes and parents can set the account to automatically reload when a balance gets to a certain point to ensure that balances remain positive.
Visit MyKidsSpending to create your MyKidsSpending account today!
You can count on SAGE to prepare and use the best ingredients including:
- House-roasted and nitrate-free deli meats.
- Trans-fat free oils and MSG-free seasonings.
- Antibiotic- and hormone-free milk.
- No Antibiotics Ever (NAE) chicken.
- Cage-free, Certified Humane® eggs.
- Sustainably sourced seafood (using guidelines from Marine Stewardship Council and Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch®).
- House-made dressings.
We’re proud to partner with SAGE Dining Services® to offer fresh, delicious meals made from scratch! See our menu, and get more information about allergen management, nutrition, sustainability, and culinary trends here.
Learn More About SAGE
The Touch of SAGE app is your source to:
- View up-to-date school menus and detailed nutritional information for every menu item
- "Favorite" and "Recommend" menu items
- Rate and provide feedback on menu items
- Create a custom allergen profile
- See school-specific event dates, including upcoming "Educational Seasonings"
SAGE cares about our wellness. Their philosophy is that all foods fit, and The SAGE Spotlight Program® guides us to build nutrient-dense plates and develop positive habits. Look to the dots to make sure you’re getting balanced, Dietitian-recommended meals.
The Performance Spotlight™ program for athletes, developed by SAGE’s Registered Dietitians and based on guidelines from the U.S. Olympic Committee, NCAA, and other sports associations, provides necessary nutrients and education for each performance phase ꟷ training, performance, and recovery. Teams can also enjoy house-made sports drinks and bars.
One in 12 students SAGE serves has at least one diagnosed food allergy. SAGE’s approach to food allergies values both safety and inclusivity. Every ingredient, recipe, and menu is reviewed and tagged with the top 12 allergens. You can use the online allergen filter and ingredient lists to plan ahead. SAGE Team Members follow strict food allergy protocols. We’re always welcome to visit the kitchen and ask about inventory and preparation methods.
Great food and sustainable practices go hand in hand. SAGE develops innovative solutions that have a positive impact on people and the planet, including sourcing from local farmers to increase the freshness and flavor of our food and reduce our carbon footprint.
They’re committed to:
- Sourcing locally
- Partnering with eco-friendly vendors who use sustainable, fair trade practices.
- Purchasing ingredients that are humanely harvested.
- Supporting on-campus gardens
- Cooking in small batches, producing less waste and fewer leftovers.
- Purchasing organic products when possible.