Welcome From PA
Welcome to PA and our website! As you peruse our website, I invite you to consider that….
- PA’s Vision to be the “Leader in Innovation” and our Mission “to inspire students to explore, create, contribute, and achieve” animate everything we do.
- We seek an exciting and relevant balance among the traditional 3 R’s (Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic), digital literacy, and the 21st Century skills of critical thinking, problem-solving, communication, creativity, and cross-cultural understanding.
- PA embraces all faiths, races and cultures and occupies a unique space in Little Rock as the only 2.5 year old through grade 12, independent, non-sectarian school.
- We are committed to excellence and high achievement in academics, fine arts, and athletics.
- Our faculty meet students where they are and guide them to make the most of their natural gifts in an environment that is challenging, supportive, and exciting all at the same time!
- Our faculty and staff go above and beyond to communicate proactively with our families so that student progress can be encouraged and sustained, setbacks can be minimized, and minor issues can be quickly settled before they become bigger problems.
I strongly encourage a personal visit to PA. A website, no matter how thorough, cannot adequately convey the warmth, inclusiveness, care, and concern that students and their families experience here. We look forward to seeing you soon.
President of Pulaski Academy