Please view a selection of Quick Facts and information about all aspects of school life at Pulaski Academy
- Founding Date: 1971
- Location: Little Rock, Arkansas (population 198,500)
- Size of Campus: 32 acres
- School Colors: Navy blue and gold
- Religious affiliation: As an independent, non-sectarian school, PA embraces all faiths, races and cultures.
- Grades: Preschool (2.5 years) through the 12th grade
- Enrollment: Approx. 1345
1345 students enrolled across the school
- Upper School (grades 9th -12th) - 417
- Middle School (grades 5th - 8th) - 374
- Lower School (grades 1st - 4th) - 314
- Early Childhood School (age 2.5 - Kindergarten) - 240
Minority enrollment school wide is 25%
- ECS = 39.1% - 6.5% of total student body
- LS = 26.2% - 5.8% of total student body
- MS = 22.3% - 5.9% of total student body
- US = 22.6% - 6.8% of total student body
- International - 0.9% of total student body
Pulaski Academy is an independent, college-preparatory school that respects, embraces and celebrates diversity in its curriculum, student body, and staff. Pulaski Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, color, national or ethnic origin in the admission of students, in hiring, or in the administration of its educational program.
- 107 seniors have been accepted to 125 different institutions in 31 states and 1 foreign country
- 65 seniors are attending 6 in-state schools
- 40 seniors are attending 30 schools in 20 states
- 13,900+ community service hours over the last four years
- The Class of 2021 has been offered $15,161,546.00 in scholarship dollars.
- Class Size - 96
- SAT reading - 603
- SAT math - 619
- ACT composite – 27
- National Merit Finalists - 19
- Commended Students - 5
- National AP Scholars - 10
- AP Scholars with Distinction - 77
- AP Scholars with Honor - 45
- AP Scholars - 84
- Theatre– courses offered cover dramatic literature and history, scenic design, costuming and performance, as well as repertory classes for students who are interested in performance in the fall play and the full-scale musical theatre production in spring.
- Visual Arts – art history, as well as beginning, intermediate and advanced placement design, studio art and ceramics.
- Choral - concert choirs spanning all grades, Harmony Boys, Harmony Girls, and PA Sounds.
- Instrumental - concert bands, a pep band, auditioned and introductory jazz bands, and a piano lab.
- 68 state championships in school history.
- Sports include: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Spirit Squad, Swim, Tennis, Trap Shooting, Volleyball, Wrestling.
- Junior College Trip -11-day college trip allows juniors to visit up to 20 colleges and universities across the U.S.
- Overnight learning experiences offered (grades 5-11) - Overnight learning experiences include trips to Williamsburg, Virginia, New York, Washington, Dallas, Camp Winnamocka, Memphis and Blanchard Springs.
- Middle and Upper School Literary Journals
- Arkansas Non-public School Accrediting Association
- Southern Association of Independent Schools
- National Association of Independent Schools
- National Association of Secondary School Principals
- The College Board
- The Cum Laude Society
- National Honor Society
|Agnes Scott University||Harding University||Stanford University||University of Miami|
|American University||Harvard University||St. Louis University||University of Michigan|
|Arkansas State University||Hendrix College||Stony Brook University||University of Mississippi|
|Arkansas Tech University||Howard University||Swarthmore College||University of Missouri (Kansas City School of Medicine)|
|Auburn University||Indiana University||Syracuse University||University of N. Carolina/Chapel Hill|
|Barnard College||James Madison University||Temple University||University of Oklahoma|
|Bates College||Johns Hopkins University||Texas A & M University||University of Oregon|
|Baylor University||Lake Forest College||Texas Christian University||University of Oxford (England)|
|Belmont University||Lehigh University||The Citadel||University of Pennsylvania|
|Boston College||Louisiana State University||Trinity College||University of Pittsburgh|
|Boston University||Lyon College||Tulane University||University of Rhode Island|
|Bowden College||Loyola University/Chicago||Tufts University||University of Rochester|
|Bradley University||Marist College||U.S. Air Force Academy||University of San Diego|
|Brigham Young University||McGill University (Canada)||U.S. Coast Guard Academy||University of San Francisco|
|Brown University||Miami University||U.S. Military Academy||University of Southern California|
|California Polytechnic State University||Michigan State University||U.S. Naval Academy||University of the South (Sewanee)|
|Carnegie Mellon University||Middlebury College||University of Alabama||University of Southern California|
|Case Western Reserve University||Millsaps College||University of Arizona||University of St. Andrews (Scotland)|
|Clemson University||Missouri State University||University of Arkansas/Fayetteville||University of Tennessee|
|College of Charleston||New York University||University of Arkansas/Little Rock||University of Texas/Austin|
|College of William and Mary||North Carolina State University||University of British Columbia (Canada)||University of Texas/Dallas|
|Colorado College||Northwestern University||University of California/Berekley||University of Tulsa|
|Columbia University||Oklahoma City University||University of California/Davis||University of Vermont|
|Cornell University||Oklahoma State University Ouachita Baptist University||University of California/ Los Angeles||University of Victoria (Canada)|
|Dartmouth College||Pepperdine University||University of California/San Diego||University of Virginia|
|Davidson College||Princeton University||University of California/ Santa Barbara||University of Wisconsin|
|Drexel University||Purdue University||University of Central Arkansas||University of Wyoming|
|Drury University||Rhodes College||University of Chicago||Vanderbilt University|
|Duke University||Rice University||University of Colorado||Villanova University|
|Eckerd College||Rollins College||University of Denver||Virginia Tech University|
|Elon University||Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology||University of Florida||Wake Forest University|
|Emory University||Samford University||University of Georgia||Washington & Lee University|
|Furman University||San Diego State University||University of Hawaii||Washington University|
|Georgetown University||Savannah College of Art and Design||University of Illinois||Wellesley College|
|George Washington University||Southern Methodist University||University of Kansas||Wesleyan University|
|Georgia Institute of Technology||Southwestern University||University of Kentucky||Wheaton College|
|Hampden-Sydney College||Spelman College||University of Memphis||Yale University|