Welcome to Pulaski Academy Middle School!
Thank you for visiting our MS page. We are excited to tell you about our school and the goals for our students. In the Middle School, our nurturing faculty inspires and encourages our students to:
- explore and accept new academic challenges
- use their knowledge and talents to express their creativity and solve problems
- contribute to school and community life as leaders and members of teams, clubs, student productions and concerts
- identify and understand how to use technology to acquire and share ideas and information
- develop excellent research, writing and presentation skills
- build a strong foundation in STEM (mathematics and science) and understand their importance in a variety of fields of study and in analytical problem solving
- develop an appreciation of visual and performing arts and understand their cultural and historical importance
- understand and appreciate global perspectives and cultural differences
- learn to express themselves while working collegially with others
- be part of a close-knit community where the core values of respect, responsibility, integrity, and excellence have real meaning
We believe these skills and the balance of academics and arts prepare our students for high school and college as well as real world experiences. Our goal is to help your student evolve into a self-directed, inquisitive learner with respect for the ideas and feelings of others.
For more specific information about our educational program, please visit the links on this page.
Thank you for visiting our site! To schedule your tour of Pulaski Academy, call Admissions at 501-604-1923.